Martina is a copywriter and journalist who has won multiple awards for her writing on business, relationships, parenting and beauty.
Along with working for us, Martina regularly writes for big brands and gives advice on a daily basis.
She works from a home office Monday to Friday so knows all about the work life balance. She also has three children from 2 to 13 and constantly suffers from working mother’s guilt.
She wants to help you achieve your dreams from making extra cash, to entertaining the children, to starting a home business from scratch.
Recent articles by Martina Mercer
- How to Write a Blog
- Your Complete Guide to Making Money by Selling Unwanted Items
- Top Tips for Beating Distractions and Increasing Productivity
- Teaching Children the Value of Money
- How to Be a Freelance Writer
- Start 2014 by Saving Some Money
- How to Avoid Being Broke in January
- Crazy Christmas Budgeting Tips
- What You Need to Know About Your Energy Bills This Month
- Big Brother is Watching You in the Supermarket
- Stepping Out of the Superwoman Heels for the Festive Season
- What can we do About Rising Prices of Essential Fuel?
- Be Prepared to Save Money for Christmas
- The Importance of Reviews and Why Your Opinion Matters
- Work From Home: How to do it Yourself
- Happy Halloween on a Budget
- New Figures Show Stress Fractures Affecting Maternity Pay
- How to Advertise Your Home Business on a Budget
- Managing the Work Life Balance for Parents
- Have Your Say on Sony Music, Products, Bands and Artists with this Survey
- Keeping Children Entertained on a Budget during the Holidays
- Make Your Opinion Count and Tell Us Why Your City Stands Out
- Why You the Consumer are Now in Control
- What to Wear When Working From Home
- Are Admin Errors Costing Your Home £200 Per Year?
- How to Manage Childcare When Working From Home
- The Pros and Cons of the Green Deal
- Compare our Surveys with SurveyCompare
- How to Stay Motivated When Working from Home
- Was Your Gas Bill Unexpectedly Expensive? Here's Why!
- Great Earning Summer Jobs for Students and Pupils