Making Money with Paid Surveys Case Study #7 - Adam
This time we've gathered tips and advice on paid surveys from 25 year old Adam, who works as a System Analyst in West Midlands and does paid surveys and some other online jobs in his free time. We think he breaks all the stereotypes about a typical survey taker. Find out which survey companies Adam prefers and what he has to say about his 3 year experience.
How long have you been taking paid surveys?
• Around 3 years
Do you have any other jobs?
• Yes, I am currently a systems analyst
How many different survey companies have you tried?
• Around 8
Which survey companies do you like the most?
• Valued Opinons, MySurvey, Vivatic and Opinion World
Why do you like this or these specific survey companies the most - in what way this company is better than others?
• Valued Opinions always offer a constant stream of surveys, which allow you to express your opinion. This is very much true of Opinion World and MySurvey too.
I like Vivatic as there are many different ways to earn cash - not just by completing surveys.
Do you do surveys every day?
How much time does it take to fill in surveys in order to earn something?
• Average survey, I would say around 15 minutes. On an average day, maybe 30-45 mins of your time.
On average - how many surveys you take during one week?
• Between 15-20
What do you usually earn – gift vouchers or cash?
• Cash (paid via Paypal)
How do you choose to spend your earnings – cash or gift vouchers?
What is the value of your average earnings per month?
• I would say anywhere between £30-40 per month
What's the most you've ever earned from a single survey?
• £40 - which was an on-line focus group spanning over two weeks regarding mobile technology
Do you think it would be possible to earn more money with paid surveys and how?
• By having a good survey compare site, to offer surveys with the best rewards
Have you had a bad experience with any of the companies?
• Paid Offer - this company does not offer rewards (unless you pay!)
What is your top tip for taking surveys?
• Be truthful and open when taking them.
Have you tried any other home-based jobs?
What's the best question you've ever been asked in a paid survey?
• "If David Cameron knocked on your door, what issue would you raise with him"