Review of Maximiles Loyalty Program
Maximiles use every form of media to gain your opinion making surveys through them rich and entertaining. You may be asked to watch videos, listen to music or answer questions via email, either way you’ll enjoy this loyalty points scheme.
Benefits in Bitesize
- Payment per survey: Up to 500 points
- Payment options: Points can be exchanged for rewards or gift vouchers
- Minimum payout: 2000 points which allows you to get DVDs, CDs, books plus loads of other rewards
- Survey length: Takes 5-20 minutes to complete
- Referral bonus: 1500 points for referring a friend
- Age limit: 14+
- Other Bonuses: Has a mobile app for surveys on the go
How to Get Started Today
Joining the site is free and once you have registered, you can opt to be included on the survey panel. Surveys are sent direct to your email address and offer a maximum of one hundred points each. You can also complete short polls which offer five points for each one completed. As a member of Maximiles, you can also recommend a friend to join. You will receive five hundred points for each one who registers.
Click on the Sign-up button to get started now, the sooner you register the sooner you’ll receive surveys that make you money.
How You’re Paid
When members have collected sufficient points, usually a minimum of two thousand, these can then be exchanged for varying rewards which can be chosen from the catalogue on the Maximiles website. Rewards range from CDs, DVDs and vouchers for High Street shops, through to iPods and e-book readers. Members can choose any number of gift items at a time as long as they have sufficient points and once a reward has been chosen, it is delivered direct to the member's home within fourteen working days.
Brands you love
With an impressive six hundred partners there isn’t a brand that you can’t shop with when spending your Maximiles points. If there is you can choose vouchers to spend in alternative High Street shops.
Here are some examples of how you can earn extra:
- Love Bingo? Collect an increased 4,500 points when you deposit and wager £10 with William Hill Bingo
- EXCLUSIVE CODE: 30% off your order. Plus get free standard delivery when you spend £75 or more available until 3rd November 2013 La Redoute Collect up to 9 points / £1 spent
- Win hundreds of prizeswith our partner I Can Have It! Collect 10 points / £1 spent PLUS 100 points per bundle of tickets
- Wowcher Get great deals every day and collect 150 points when you register for FREE with Wowcher!
- MixPixies - For something different this Christmas check out MixPixies personalised mix-tape CD's and collect 8 points / £1 spend
- KiddicareGot a little one on the way or need a gift for someone who has? Collect 6 points / £1 spent when you shop with Kiddicare
- Ipsos Research Community - collect 300 points when you register for free with them!
- Sky Vegas - collect 3500 points when you deposit £20 and wager a minimum of £5 with Sky Vegas
- And many more
As Maximiles is a loyalty scheme you can collect points without even completing a survey. You can collect them when you shop with well-known brands online or through watching a video. Many love it for the variety of choice, the online catalogue and the different ways in which surveys take place.
The mobile app allows you to earn on the go while Maximiles gives you points for things like adding info to your profile, requests for information and even finding the best deals online. If you register a credit card you get a point for every pound you spend.
Maximiles often feature polls, these require only one answer (or click) yet you still earn points for taking part. With so many ways to earn points, Maximiles is becoming one of the favourite survey companies as users find they can easily gather many rewards. As you also start with points, you are instantly encouraged to earn more in order to reach the threshold when you can withdraw.
Who are Maximiles?
You may remember iPoints, that’s who Maximiles are. Founded over a decade ago they have grown from strength to strength and is now the biggest survey company in the UK. With six hundred partners and over 2 million members it’s hard not to join up to Maximiles as it seems everyone is at it.
+ Security and Spam
Maximiles are very strict about privacy and will not pass your details on. They will not share your details with third parties and do not want you to receive any spam only emails relevant to the surveys, polls or schemes through Maximiles. Of course you will connect Maximiles to your favourite stores if you collect points through shopping but your details are always kept completely safe.